Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday November 9, 2007

Greetings! It's November and quiet here tonight. This week I tried to do a bit more programming in Euphoria. I've been trying to pick up where I left off on Musubi, a simple library for using SDL with Euphoria. My tool of choice for programming in Euphoria is still the Crimson Editor which actually serves nicely as a kind of IDE. The other major piece of work that remains to be done on Musubi is some meaningful documentation. I usually keep the manual simple, but a project with the scope of Musubi will require a more detailed approach. I'll post more as I get more work done and approach the first release of Musubi.

The loops of the week are a set of booming bass lines.

The picture of the week was created using Anim8or
Click on the image for a full-sized view


The website of the week is the Mathematics Graphics Gallery

The PC game of the week is still Supreme Commander. RTS rocks, and giant robots rule!

Send your comments and feedback and I’ll read it all and respond to some of it. Bye for now!

No comments: