Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Late but Great

Saturday October 22, 2008

Good Evening! Ugh, I'm late once more this week but hopefully this will be the last time for the year. It's Saturday night and I'm here with a fresh new entry, hot and straight out of the oven. I'm pressed for time this week so there won't be any new music loops and the entry will consist of an update of all my current projects. The experimental film group has cast an actress and I'm continuing to work on the music for the film. Work on the CSS enhanced version of my web site is moving ahead, though I seem to end up spending more time on graphic design then I'd like. I've also started work on some animated titles for new video project. I'll be back in about a week with more stuff.


The picture of the week was created using Bryce.

Click on the image for a full-sized view


The movie/DVD of the week was The Blues Brothers


Send your comments and feedback and I’ll read it all and respond to some of it.

Bye for now!

No comments: