Friday January 18, 2008
Hello again! It's Friday once more and I'm here doing the TGIF dance. I was blog-tagged (or meme-tagged) way back in December by my blog-buddy OneLuvGurl so this week I'm passing the favor on to my friends and two new individuals whose sites caught my attention. The rules are you have to answer each question by using the first letter of your name. You can’t use your own name either. Let’s get busy!
1. Famous Singer: Marvin Gaye
2. Four Letter Word: Moon
3. Street: Mountain Ave.
4. Color: Mauve
5. Gifts/Present: Manga (Japanese Comics)
6. Vehicle: Mustang (1965)
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Maps
8. Boy Name: Michael
9. Girl Name: Maya
10. Movie title: M (Fritz Lang 1931)
11. Drink: Mocha Frappuccino
12. Occupation: Mover
13. Celebrity: Miley Cyrus
14. Magazine: Mountain Bike Action
15. U.S. City: Monterey, CA
16. Pro Sports: Motocross
17. Fruit: Mango
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Monkeys ate my necktie.
19. Something you throw away: Melon rinds
20. Something you shout: Mwah-hahahahahahahaa!
I'm tagging Mark, Ben, CK Lester, Slackermama, and Anithete. Good luck and god-speed folks. The fate of the meme is in your hands and I hope you washed them.
The picture of the week was created using Bryce.
Click on the image for a full-sized view
The loops of the week are a set of chopped helicopter samples.
The PC game of the week is still Forged Alliance.
Send your comments and feedback and I’ll read it all and respond to some of it.
Bye for now!