Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday October 19, 2007

Greetings and welcome back! It's another warm Friday night in the midst of autumn and I've finally found the time time make another post. The topic for this week is web design. I'm going to try to update my aging web site to better reflect my current interests. I don't have any sophisticated tools for development, and my budget is nil, so I'm going to make use of free or open source software. There are a number of decent applications available, but I've settled on a program called NVU to create my new page. NVU is an easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor that scores bonus points for simplicity. Right now the I'm at the road-map and rough draft phase of the project, but I'll post further information as it progresses.


The book of the moment is Hamlet by William Shakespeare


The PC game of the week is Dungeon Siege, an oldie but goody. DS is one of my favorite fantasy games.


The other distraction of the week was Sudoku.


And that's about it for this week. I'll be back in roughly a week with more good stuff to share.


Send your comments and feedback and I’ll read it all and respond to some of it.

Bye for now!

No comments: